Top U.S. engineers created a custom lithium-ion battery pack built specifically for a rugged marine environment.
- 60-minute ride time, depending on rider weight and speed. Closer to 90 minutes of riding is common.
- Takes less than 2 hours to fully charge.
- Can be easily interchanged and recharged.
- Is rugged, waterproof, and fully submersible.
- Comes equipped with the most sophisticated internal components and automotive grade manufacturing to keep riders safe.
- Battery weighs 29 lbs.
The propulsion system delivers the most power and reliability on the market. Period. It’s liquid cooled and built to run all day, every day. Tow your friends while you’re at it.
Our motor is sleek and hydrodynamic for reduced drag in the water. Its design is a direct drive with minimal mechanical components (no gearbox needed) for maximum torque, response, and silence. Forget complicated motors with redundant gearboxes that lack torque and will eventually fail. Our motors are virtually maintenance free, built to last, and deliver an incredible amount of power.
Propellers are custom milled from a block of the highest grade aluminum, hand polished, balanced, and treated for longevity and marine use. They offer the ultimate thrust-to-energy ratio to increase battery life and deliver power and speed, all for an incredibly smooth and quiet ride.
WIRELESS HAND CONTROLLER
The Bluetooth hand controller gives the rider complete control at their fingertips for an effortless, smooth ride. Offers the most refined throttle design for total control at your fingertips.
- Uses the most powerful wireless Bluetooth technology
- Is sealed and completely waterproof. Yes, it floats.
- Features automatic power shut off if the lever is released or if the hand controller is submerged in water.
- Has a display screen with battery charge levels, power settings, alerts, and multiple user profiles.
- Doesn’t require charging—one less thing to worry about.
A decade of experience designing and building hydrofoils and high-quality boards led to the creation of the eFoil. The best materials, design skills, and attention to detail translate into an incredible ride. The hydrofoils and boards are built from premium carbon fiber, which offers the perfect flex patterns along with toughness and weight reduction. The wings are interchangeable so the rider can swap out different designs for unlimited flying sensations. Assembly is seamless and all components can be broken down for transport within minutes.
The Lift eFoil is built from premium carbon fiber for the perfect flex patterns, toughness, and weight reduction. And with interchangeable wings, you can swap out different designs for unlimited flying sensations. Assembly is seamless and all components can be broken down for easy transport.